Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Story Help DUE TOMORROW!!!?

I need you guys to help me with a story that is 3 pages ( front, back, another front) and it is due tomorrow. It needs to be about making a kite but the entire story doesn't have to revolve around that. I t could be about you going back in time and describe that than just list materials used to make a kite because you need to make a kite to get away from the dinosaur or something like that. Basically I REALLY NEED YOU GUYS!!!!!!!! DUE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!! WORTH 75% OF MY FINAL GRADE!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T P THIS I DON'T P THE CL AND THAT MEANS..................*gulp* SUMMER SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN BE ABOUT ANYTHING APPROPRIATE!!!!!!!!! (means no swearing, suggestive themes, ual things, or anything gory or violent. I just want a good clean story) CAN BE ABOUT ANYTHING AS LONG AS YOU MENTION A KITE AND LIST MATERIALS USED TO MAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ!!!!!!!!!!… HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment