Sunday, August 14, 2011

IS 7 months relationship mean something for a guy?

My 7 month boyfriend broke up with me after 7 month of relationship. That day, he took me to diner and during the diner, he was telling me, that he wouldn t be sitting next to me, if he didnt care about me, that he wouldnt be calling and taking me out if it didnt mean something for him. Right after the diner, he broke up with me!!!!! it doesnt make any sense!!! We are both living in the same country but originally from other country. his excuses was that, he wanted to go back home and that he didnt want to get involved into a relationship bc soon, we will be separeted! I told him, i could possibly move there with him.. but he just rejected the idea! Still he doesn t even know when he is going to go back. plus that day, he told me, he never actually loved me for 7 months!! it was so painfull to hear that! I m so in love with him.. i tried to contact him, but been rejected every proposition, he really thinks that i m a needy girl! i decided to not contact him anymore! but i really want him back! do you guys think i have any chance of getting him back??? during our relation it was perfect,!!! i met many time his friends, took me out all the time, staying in bed all day tgt.. all sort of things that you actually do when you are in love isnt it?

No comments:

Post a Comment