Saturday, August 13, 2011

I may have already posted this poem but oh well, what do you think?

Beautiful poem! I'd say you have experienced this personally. Some suggestions..1st stanza, last line..'my thoughts, they' is disconcerting. Instead, write this...My thoughts always swirls. 2nd stanza, last line..replace with 'From the life of which I had'...gives more rhythm. 3rd stanza, 1st line..leave out 'they'. 2nd line, leave out 'Tis the'. 3rd line..write My memories, so hard to forget. 4th line..leave out 'the'. 4th stanza, 1st line..leave out 'it'. Some misspelling, which you mentioned. Line 2..leave out 'and these' and just put 'for' in it's place. Line 4...hmmmm. Can't think of what gives it balance, but I'd leave out 'your' altogether. 5th stanza, 1st line, leave out 'they' (of course..you expected that, huh?) 2nd line..change skies to 'sky'. ( or add 's' to day, would be good to keep it in the same realm). Line 3...leave out 'still'. Line 4..Drop 'For' and put 'That' (to correlate what your wish is). Just a few minor changes would make it fantastic! My opinions only, this is yours to own forever. Keep writing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment