Sunday, August 14, 2011

Can someone help me diagnose this problem and possible find a cure?

I am 25 years old. When I was about in the 11th grade, I started getting white rngs on my tounge. They were not little rings either. The two little hold unger my tongue will secrete lines of hard white film and there will be knots on my limp nodes in my neck. I went to the doc 1 time and they sd that the white sutff is salt deposits, but what its it on my tongue? Theey come up maybe 4 or 5 tims a month and look gross. I have looked this up vis internet, asked a dentist and even got tested for std's(which came back negative! woo hoo!!!)..I am just puzzled at what this can be. They bleed when I brush my tongue and then they just diasppear..Somebody please help!!! This is my last chance for any answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment